Sunday, November 13, 2011

SPF 2000

So.  Let's call it bulky.  Accepted.  I feel better about it since I have the good PET.

On another front, we saw the radiation oncologist this week. I expected a recommendation for radiation from a radiation oncologist.  To be cynical, "if your tool is a hammer, everyone can start to look like nails."  However, he made a compelling case that comes from some pretty deep experience at Sloan in the Hodgkin's field.

It had been floated that with the good PET scan, six rounds of chemo with no radiation might be an option.

And he made clear that it was.

But there's a significantly better response with radiation.  So, with the bulk factor shading things, I don't see any reason to leave points on the table.  Radiation it shall be.








I'm supposed to get a little tan over the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment